Jehovah’s Witnesses Lawsuit Verdict Obtained in California
This Post has 4 Comments
A California woman who was abused in 1995-96 when she was 9 or 10 years old, has won a significant jury verdict against the Jehovah’s Witnesses. The monetary amount was $7,000,000 and the jury found the religious institution 40% liable for the abuse. The remaining 60% of liability fell on the defendant, the individual who was involved with the Jehovah’s Witnesses during the period of sexual abuse as a Ministerial Servant and remained involved with the Jehovah’s Witnesses even after a prior sexual abuse allegation was lodged against him to Jehovah Witnesses religious leaders.